If you are like me who need a coffee after opening the eyes? Then you should definitely buy coffee maker or coffee making machine.
In this article we have mentioned in-depth guide on buying best coffee maker 2020. We have covered everything you need to know before buying coffee machine about it’s price, performance, built quality, speed & other key features which are mandatory in 2020.
Owning a coffee maker has it’s own benefits such as, you can adjust the strong-ness, flavors, milk quantity etc… of your morning coffee.
Following factors mentioned below may be taken into consideration while purchasing coffeemaker:
If you avoid this factors while buying coffee maker you might end up buying wrong coffee making machine.
- French Press
- Single Serve
Read more about each in detail at Coffeemaker Buying Guide.
In Hurry!!! Take a quick look at Our Top Picks for Coffee Maker.
Cups (Single Brew)
Best Coffee Maker to Buy in 2020
Here, we have mentioned best selling & top rated coffee making machine below. All the coffee machines are been reviewed by experts and suggested after lots of research. You don’t have to worry about anything we have already made easy for you to buy coffee maker.
Available on: Amazon | Price: $149.95 Type | Type: Drip Coffeemaker
Key Features & Technical Details for Cuisinart DCC-3400P1 Coffeemaker
- Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter Coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality. Dimensions (LXWXH): 9. 00 x 7. 75 x 14. 25 inches. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold Coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour Program ability, self clean, 1-4 cup setting, auto-off, and optional ready alert tone
- 12-Cup thermal carafe with decorative Stainless Steel handle
- Easy-to-view water window for accurate filling. 60 Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power. Gold-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Filter
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use and for trouble shooting.
- Included Components: Coffeemaker Unit
- 12-Cup Thermal Carafe
- Instruction Book
Review of Cuisinart DCC-3400P1 Coffeemaker
Cuisinart DCC – 3400P1 is automated coffee maker with beautiful looking housing on front side with lots of more features. A cup looking structure is known as Thermal Carafe, the upper side of carafe is known as brew through pour through lid. Thermal Carafe makes pouting of coffee super easy. This coffeemaker has brew pause feature, which means you can pause the brewing at anytime.
On the front side you get four buttons at center to led, saying Tone, Hr, Min & Program.
Tone button: is use as alarm to notify you when the coffee is done making. You can turn if off on pressing it and on simultaneously.
Then there is Hr (hour button) and right beside there is min (minute button), both are used to adjust the time.
At last you get program button which is use full button. The working of Program button is, that you can set a program for 24 hours so you can get your coffee at anytime you want. If you set a program to 8:00 o’clock then you can get your morning coffee automatically.
Then there is Clean, Bold, Brew/Off, Auto on, 1-4 buttons.
Clean Button: It will turn red when you need to clean the coffee maker.
Bold Button: Is a button to make coffee stronger. On means strong coffee & Off means medium Coffee.
Brew/Off: A button to stop & on brewing coffee.
Auto On: button to turn on your program and make coffee automatically.
1-4: This button make can make coffee for up to 1-4 cups. If its off coffee maker will continue to brew more coffee.
From the upper side you can open led and see the filter and other stuffs.
Available on: Amazon | Price: $165.11 | Type: Single Serve
Key Features & Technical Details of Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker
- What’s in the box: 12-cup glass carafe included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- Brew a cup and a carafe: Use both ground coffee and k-cup pods.
- Multiple brew sizes: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 ounce cup.
- Compatible with Keurig gold tone mesh filter accessory: A reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- Large 60 ounce water reservoir: The 60 ounce water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Strong brew: Brew a stronger, more intense single cup. 30 inch cord length
- Programmable carafe auto-brew: Program your coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe up to 24 hours in advance.
- Pause & pour: Automatically pauses your Coffee maker mid brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured
- Smart start: Your Coffee maker heats, then brews in 1 simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size
Review of Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker
Keurig K-Duo Coffee maker available on amazon does can do two things, brew coffee in carafe & does K cups or single cups. It can brew 8, 10 & 12 cups in carafe at a time which is good.
Its is good looking coffee making machine. The carafe is made of glass type material. On the carafe you get marking to get measurement about the brewing. The carafe has flip top lid. The hot plate below the carafe remains hot for 2 hrs after brewing and then machine automatically shuts off.
On Keurig K-duo you can remove drip tray so that you can brew coffee in your bottle or bigger jar.
With single source side you can k-cup pods or reusable keurig filter with your own coffee.
Talking about the buttons in Keurig K-duo pods, you get on/off button, time setting buttons, program button & a brew on/off button. Also you get buttons to choose brew size, ex: 6 cups, 8 cups etc…
It as also same or you can say advance version of Cuisinart coffee maker. One thing which i like about it, you get multi-functions you can brew single cup and you can also brew 12 cups together.
Available on: Amazon | Price: $76.99 | Type: Drip Coffee maker
Key Features & Technical Details for Hamilton Beach 49976 Flex Brew Coffee Maker
- Two Ways to Brew: Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a K Cup* pod or grounds on the single serve side with this 2 in 1 coffee maker
- Single-Serve: Brew With K Cup* Pods or Without. Pod Holder and Single Serve Grounds Basket Are Included. Features Cup Rest That Adjusts to Fit Tall Mugs and Doubles as Storage. Pod Piercing Needle Removes for Easy Cleaning to Prevent Clogging
- 12 Cup Carafe Side: Features Programmable Timer, Auto Pause and Serve and 2 Hour Auto Shutoff
- Separate Water Reservoirs: Each Brewer Has Its Own Water Reservoir That’s Easy to Fill and Features a Water Window, so You Always Know Which Brewer Has How Much Water
- Brewing Flexibility: the Hamilton Beach Flexbrew 2 Way Coffee Maker Has the Option to Please Fans of All Types of Coffees and Quantities, Making It the Perfect Gift for a Home With Multiple Coffee Drinkers
- Single Serve Brew Time: In About 3 Minutes, Flexbrew Makes a Strong, Great-Tasting Cup of Coffee, and You Save Energy Because Rather Than Heating Water Continuously, Flexbrew Only Heats the Water When You’re Ready to Brew
- Material type: Plastic
Review of Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffee Maker
This is new model of coffee maker from Hamilton beach. With Hamilton’s new coffee making machine you can make coffee in carafe & also in K-pods. But here is complications you can only have access to use one side at a time. Each side has its own water reservoir, use can only use cold water in reservoir. On the side you get carafe water window & opposite you get single serve water window, this way you can see how much water in the reservoir.
In carafe you can brew 12 cups of coffee. You can also remove the drip try on single serve side. One of the con feature about this hamilton beach flexbrew coffee making machine is that you can one put amount of water you need in your k-cup. It doesn’t have feature like Kuerig which store the remaining water.
The coffee powder goes inside the single serve basket and water in the reservoir.
Now on the control panel you get bunch of buttons such as brew on/off, Brew strength, Program button, Timer button & a buttons for carafe or single brew.
The buttons doesn’t have much cool features it works as simple as other coffee maker buttons.
Also you it has automatic program, so you can set the time and coffee will be ready.
Also Read: Best Electric Kettle to buy online
Available on: Amazon | Price: $139.99 | Type: Drip Coffee maker
Key Features & Technical Details for Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
- Specialty brew: brew super rich Coffee concentrate that you can use to create delicious lattes, macchiato, cappuccinos, and other coffeehouse style drinks
- Iced Coffee: brew fresh over ice for flavorful Iced Coffee that’s never watered down
- 6 brew sizes: brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or a full carafe in your Coffee maker
- Fold away frother: turns hot or cold milk into silky smooth froth. Cord length (ft.)- 2.5
- SCA certified home brewer
- No POD required.
Review of Ninja Fold-away Coffee Maker
This Ninja’s coffee making machine is easiest to use & easiest to clean then other coffee makers. It has couple of extra thing which you don’t usually get to see, a little milk forther & it also makes espresso. With this Ninja Coffee maker you can make strong coffee, latte, espresso or just regular cup of coffee. With Ninja coffee maker you can brew coffee as much as you want. Single serve or bunch of cups together.
|Built in Quality.||4.7/5|
Available on: Amazon | Price: $169.99 | Type: Single Serve
Key Features & Technical Details for Keurig K-Elite Coffee maker
- Included in the box: A bonus 6-count k-cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best.
- Coffee in no time: Brews k-cup pods in under a minute.
- Large 75 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Removable drip tray: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Brewer maintenance reminder: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker; Descaling is an important process that removes built up calcium deposits, ensuring the best tasting brew possible
- Quiet brew technology: Minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use.
- Beverages: Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages.
- Use ground coffee: Compatible with the My K Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately), allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee.
Review of Keurig K-Elite Coffee maker
The finish looks premium and comes in gold,sliver & slate colors. The Reservoir is removable and holds 75 ounces it slides into the slides. To fill water just take the lid off and there’s a marked max fill line. So, don’t fill water above that.
It comes with filter kit. Filter kit contains holder & a filter. The filter goes inside the plastic holder & holder goes inside of reservoir. The Drip tray is removable and you can fit travel mug. The cover of drip tray is heavy and made up of metal.
Control panel has bunch of button as usual but also it has got some extra buttons. When you turn on the Kuerig coffee making machine there will be blue light blinking because it doesn’t have any water inside. Make sure to pour some water. Side to that add water light there is descale light that will come up when its time to descale. There so touch screen buttons which is good.
There are five cup size options they aren’t in number but they are in different size and shape.
Strong button you press it you will get strong brew but it might take bit longer to brew.
Iced button is used to make iced drinks.
Now here our list for best coffee making machine or best coffee maker ends. We had made our efforts to help you choose better coffee maker. We hope you liked out best recommendation on coffee machine.
Buying Guide for Coffee making Machine
In this coffee maker buying guide we’ve covered a main topics you need to keep in mind while buying a coffee making machine. No matter if you are buying coffee maker for you home or shop we have mention everything you should know before buying coffee machine.
As mentioned earlier there are 4 types of factors comes while buying coffee machine, Drip, French Press, Single Serve, Espresso.
When buying coffee machine there might right a question “ Which Coffee maker will be the best?“
We all know there are so many different brands with best coffee maker’s are out in the market but which among those coffee machine is best for you. Answer to this simple question is the coffee maker or machine which sets best on your requirement is best coffee maker for you.
If you choose a coffee machine which doesn’t meet your requirement then you will end up loosing money. So it is important to purchase coffee making machine which meets your requirement.
What are the features a coffee making machine should have?
The basic feature a coffee machine has is to brew a coffee or make a coffee. But some of coffee making machines have additional features which are more important to make coffee making experience more fun and easier.
- Built-in Coffee Grinder: Some of the coffee making machines have coffee grinders. Which means when you don’t have powder of coffee but you do have coffee beans you are good to go. This features has ability to grind the beans in form of power and gives you fresh and hot coffee.
- Auto Program: One of the best feature every coffee machine should have id this auto program. We do recommend to go for coffee machine which has auto coffee making program. What this feature actually does is, you have to set a time once and everyday on that time you can get coffee ready.
- Single Serve: This isn’t most necessary feature but if you have in your machine then it makes it lot more easier to make coffee. If this feature isn’t in your coffee machine then you’ll have problem brewing coffee when you have to drink single cup.
FAQ for Coffee Machine
How to Clean Keurig Coffee Maker?
Its a Three step simple process:
1) Wash all reusable items such as filters, brew basket etc.. after every use with soap water.
2) Further for deep clean, brew a solution of vinegar and water & turn on the machine. After some times brew on water.
3) To clean carafe, Scrub it with baking soda and soft cloth or sponge. Add 2 cups of baking soda & 4 cups of water to carafe. Leave it for over night & Rinse after 24 hours.
How to clean coffee maker with vinegar?
Cleaning with vinegar helps for deeply cleaning coffee machine. Make a mixture or solution of water & vinegar. Brew the solution & later after some times brew only water. This is how you can easily deep clean coffee maker with vinegar.
How to descale a keurig coffee maker?
Its simple process you just need to press descale button on control panel of Keurig coffee maker.
How to make Coffee in Coffee Maker?
Making own coffee is fun and pretty easy. To make coffee in the machine you need to power some water (quantity required for drinking). Then add some coffee powder. At last just wait for brew of the coffee.
How to Brew Coffee in Coffee Maker?
Its so simple. You just need a carafe or mug in which you want coffee. After there is indication in machine you can press brew button & coffee starts brewing.